• 2 large zucchini
• ¼ red cabbage, thinly sliced
• ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
• 1 spring onion, sliced
• ½ avocado, peeled and sliced
• 12 raw almonds
• 2 tbsp sesame seeds Dressing
• ¼ cup peanut butter (100% natural with no added salt or sugar)
• 1 tbsp tahini
• 1 lemon, juiced
• 2 tbsp tamari / salt-reduced soy sauce
• ½ chopped green chili (or more if you like the hot stuff!)
1. Assemble dressing ingredients in a jar. Pop the lid on and shake really well to combine. I like mine nice and creamy but you can add a touch of filtered water if it looks too thick.
2. Using a mandoline or vegetable peeler, remove one outer strip of skin from each zucchini and discard. Peel again, in long strips and periodically rotating the zucchini, to create ‘ribbons’ from all around the core. Discard the core or use it in another recipe (or juice it!).
3. Combine zucchini ribbons, cabbage and dressing in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
4. Divide zucchini mixture between two plates or bowls.
5. Top with remaining ingredients and enjoy!